Today here we bring fantastic news regarding to TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2018.Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited applications to apply for 124 vacancies for the post of Bill Collector Recruitment.Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 25-07-2018 to 10-08-2018.More details about TSPSC Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
TSPSC Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Organisation: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Name of the Posts: Bill Collector
- Number of Vacancies: 124
- Category: Telangana Government Jobs
- Job Location: Telangana
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: (www.tspsc.gov.in)
Important Dates to remember for TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2018
|Apply Online Starting Date||25th-July-2018|
|Application Form 2018 Last Date to apply||10th-Aug-2018|
TSPSC Bill Collector Vacancy details
- Total No of Vacancies – 124
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Bill Collector
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 44 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Educational & Qualification Details
- Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in any stream from rrecognized university/college.
Selection Process for TSPSC Bill Collector
- Written Examination.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Application fees
- General/UR candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-
- Examination Fee through Online SBI ePay. SC/ST/BC/Ex-servicemen and Unemployed applicants (Only Telengana State) don’t have to pay examination fee.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through TSPSC website – https://tspsc.gov.in/ – from 25-07-2018 to 10-08-2018.