SEBI Recruitment 2018 Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has recently issued notification for 120 posts of Assistant Managers (Grade A) for multiple stream General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research. Accordingly,Vacancies in SEBI Recruitment 2018-19 .Its great opportunity for all the eligible candidates can grab a reputed government job. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.sebi.gov.in before 7th October 2018. More details about SEBI Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:Interested Candidates can read the Notification & Apply Online.
SEBI Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Organization: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Managers (Grade A)
- No of Vacancies: 120
- Application Mode: Online
- Indian Bank Official Website : www.sebi.gov.in
SEBI Recruitment 2018 Important date & Events
|Online Registration Start date||15th September 2018|
|Online Registration Last date||7th October 2018|
|Phase I Online Exam||17th November 2018|
|Phase II Online Exam||16th December 2018|
SEBI Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details
|Assistant Manager (General)||84 Posts|
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||18 Posts|
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||8 Posts|
|Engineering Civil||5 Posts|
|Engineering Electrical||5 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Recruitment 2018
- Maximum : 30 Years
The upper age limit prescribed above will be relax able:
- up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them.
Education & Qualification for SEBI Recruitment 2018
- General : Candidate should have Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in relevant field.
- Legal : Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Information Technology : You must have Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
- Engineering (Civil) :You should have Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineering (Electrical) :You must have Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
SEBI Recruitment 2018 Application fee
- Unreserved & OBC (NCL) – Rs. 850/- as application fee cum intimation charges
- SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 100/- as intimation charges
SEBI Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern: Phase I : an on-line examination consisting of Multiple Choice Questions on
- General Awareness,
- English Language,
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Test of Reasoning,
- Awareness of Securities Market
SEBI Recruitment 2018 Selection process
- Candidates shortlisted in Phase I will appear for Phase II, which will also be an on-line examination consisting of three papers.
- Candidates shortlisted in Phase II will be called for an Interview.
How to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2018?
- log on to official website of Indian Bank that is https://www.www.sebi.gov.in to fill SEBI Recruitment Online Form.
- Then, go to Opportunities section.
- To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to login to the website.
- Select the post you want to apply for carefully.
- Fill your educational & personal details.
- Attach scanned copies of necessary certificates.
- Upload your scanned signature & photograph.
- You can Pay Application Fee by Online Payment
- Take a print out of the application form of SEBI Recruitment 2018.