Reserve Bank of India (RBI)has recently issued notification for 166 posts of Grade-B Officer through RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment. All Interested eligible candidates can apply for RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy before last date that is 23th July 2018.Good opportunity for all those candidates who wish to make the career in government sector.Apply for the recruitment through online mode.Here, we Have Mentioned More Information about (RBI)Recruitment 2018-19 Notification, Age Limitation,Qualification, Selection Process,How to apply,Important Date etc.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Name of the Posts: Grade B Officer
- No of Vacancies: 166
- Category: Government Jobs
- Application Mode: Online
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 Important date
|Important Event||Important Date|
|Online Application starts||3rd July 2018|
|Last date to apply||23rd July 2018|
|RBI Grade B Phase I Exam||16th August 2018|
|RBI Grade B Phase II Exam||7th September 2018|
Vacancy details for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018
|Name of Post||No of Post|
|RBI Grade B for General||127|
|DEPR RBI Grade B||22|
|RBI Grade B for DSIM||17|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Grade B Officer Exam 2018
Age Limit as on 1st July 2018
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 30 years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- You should have passed 10th & 12th class examinations and having minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s degree or Diploma or equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions against RBI Grade B Officer Notification.
- You must have a Master’s degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics / Finance with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University.
- You must have a Master’s degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics / Statistics & Informatics / Applied Statistics & Informatics or Mathematics and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or M. Stat degree in Indian Statistical Institute or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics with minimum 55 marks in aggregate from a reputed institute like IIT.
RBI Grade B Selection Process
- Phase-I Paper will be of 200 marks and the Paper consist of questions from General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning, with composite time of 120 minutes.
- Phase II – Descriptive Test for 300 marks.
- Interview – Comprises of 50 marks.
RBI Grade B Application fee
|General/OBC||Rs. 850/-||Pay the exam Fee through Online.|
RBI Grade B Salary/Pay Scale
- Grade B Officers post in Reserve Bank of India, will be offered the salary, up to Rs.35,150/- p.m. in the pay band of Rs. 35150-62400/- per month.
How to apply RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018
- log on to official website of bank that is rbi.org.in to fill RBI Grade B Officer Online Form.
- Then, go to Opportunities section.
- To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to login to the website.
- Select the post you want to apply for carefully.
- Fill your educational & personal details.
- Attach scanned copies of necessary certificates.
- Upload your scanned signature & photograph.
- You can Pay Application Fee by Online Payment
- Take a print out of the application form of RBI Recruitment 2018.