The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has recently issued notification for posts of Executive Trainees from various engineering disciplines viz mechanical, chemical, electrical, electronics, instrumentation and civil in NPCIL Recruitment 2018-19 .Its great opportunity for all the eligible candidates can grab a reputed Government of India job. Only Male applicants (OBC/Gen) will have to pay the application fee of Rs 500 online. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through the official website https://npcilcareers.co.in/ before 30th April 2019. More details about NPCIL Recruitment (2019), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:Interested Candidates can read the Notification & Apply Online.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Executive Trainees
|Name of the Board||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|No. of Vacancies||to be announced|
|Name of the Posts||Executive Trainees from various engineering disciplines viz mechanical, chemical, electrical, electronics, instrumentation and civil|
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Executive Trainees Event & Important Date
|NPCIL application form will be online on||04 April 2019|
|Last date to apply for NPCIL is||30 April 2019|
NPCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Electronics and Communication||15||6||3||2||4|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL through GATE 2019
- Upper Age limit is 26 years as on 18/04/19. Age relaxation is there as per government norms.
Educational & Qualification
- Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering (4 years duration)/5 years Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate.
- A valid GATE Score in the Discipline of Choice, i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Electronics, Instrumental, Civil.
*NOTE: You can also apply for the Post if you are a final year student. However, you will have to provide the proof of your eligibility and final mark-sheet by 30th November 2019.
NPCIL Selection Process through Gate 2019
The Selection Process will include two steps:
- Shortlisting of Applications
The shortlisting of the applications will be done on the basis of GATE Scores.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the availability of the ‘Interview Call Letter’ through email and SMS.
An interview round will be conducted for the candidates who are shortlisted.
Application Fee for NPCIL through GATE 2019
- Only Male applicants from General / OBC category are required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fees. Others are exempted from it.
Pay Scale for NPCIL through GATE 2019
- Monthly Stipend – Rs. 35,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs. 10,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In NPCIL Hostels.
- Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A’ after successful completion of training.
How to apply for NPCIL through GATE 2019
- Apply for GATE 2019.
- Fill online application form of NPCIL, enter GATE Registration number carefully along with other details.
- Make payment if required. Only after payment of the fee, the online application form can be viewed/printed.
- There is no need to send any physical documents to NPCIL.