Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 has recently rolled out an official notification for its Jharkhand HC Recruitment 2018 of 73 Assistant, Typist & Other Posts.The newly released Jharkhand High Court Jobs 2018 are undoubtedly some sparkling opportunity for all the eligible individuals, by which they can be a part of Jharkhand high court department.Eligible Candidates can apply for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 from 8th October 2018. Last Date to apply for Jharkhand High Court Vacancy 2018 is 23rd October 2018.Jharkhand High Court Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in. Candidate can read complete details before applying.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Board||High Court of Jharkhand- Ranchi|
|No. of Vacancies||73|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Translator, Typist Posts|
|Category||Jharkhand Govt Job|
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 Important date & Event
|Starting Date to Apply Online||8th October 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23rd October 2018|
|Last date of Fee Payment||23rd October 2018|
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum- 18 Years
- Maximum- 35 Years
- As per the rules.
Educational & Qualification
- Assistant: Candidate must have done Graduation from recognized University having knowledge of working on computers with Good Typing Speed on the computer.
- Assistant Librarian: Candidate must have done Graduation from a recognized University in Library Science.
- Cashier: Commerce/Economics Graduate from a recognized university.
- Translator: Graduate from a recognized University.
- Typist: Graduate from a recognized University having a typing speed of 40 words per minute in English
Exam Pattern & Selection Process of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
The selection process includes 2 stages:
- Written Test
- The Written Test is for 90 marks.
- The total time duration is 2 hours.
- For the post of Assistant, there is a Computer Skill Test along with the Written Test and Interview.
- For the post of Typist, there is a Typing Skill Test.
Salary Structure for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018
- Assistant: Rs. 44,900/- to Rs.1,02,800/
- Assistant Librarian & Cashier: Rs. 35,400 – Rs,1,12,400/
- Translator: Rs.44900 – 1,02,800/
- Jr Translator: Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/
- Typist: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/
The Application Fee for Jharkhand High Court Jobs 2018
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 125/-
How to apply for Jharkhand High Court Jobs 2018
- Log on to official website for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 website. jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
- Fill in all required details in Jharkhand High Court 2018 Online Application Form.
- Pay relevant Application Fee ( If Required).
- Enclose Scanned copies of necessary certificates along with Photograph (If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018-2019 Process.
If you have any doubt regarding Recruitment Candidate are suggest Please Check Official Notification provided below.