Income Tax Recruitment 2018 has recently issued notification for 20,765 posts of MTS Tax Assistant 2018.Candidate who are interested and eligible can apply online for MTS Tax Assistant 2018. New Vacancy 2018 before or on 31.10.2018. Tax Assistant Application Form 2018 via its official website www.incometaxbangaluru.in .Online application process for the administrative positions and Grade II posts.Complete Vacancy and recruitment Details about this Post vacancies in Tax Assistant are provided below.
Income Tax Recruitment 2018
- Board Name: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax
- Name of the Posts: Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Inspector & Others
- Number of Vacancies: 20,765
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Odisha
- Official Website: www.incometaxbangaluru.in
Income Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018– Important Dates
|Important Event||Important Date|
|Starting date for application||17th September 2018|
|Last date to apply||31st October 2018|
Income Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details
Total no of Vacancy :- 20765
Income Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Tax Assistant: 18 to 27 Years
- Inspector of Income Tax: Max Age: 30 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 18 to 25 Years
- Stenographer Grade II: 18 to 27 Years
Education & Qualification
- An applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum required education is a degree in any discipline for LDC, Steno, or Tax Assistant, Inspector, and other Grade C posts.
- For Officer, Executive Assistant, and Grade A posts, an aspirant needs to have Master’s degree in the relevant course and a working experience in the applied field.
Income Tax Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Written Examination
Application fees detail
- Those applying for the vacant seats must check the official advertisement to grab all the fee-related details.
How to Apply for Recruitment in Income Tax Department Vacancy 2018
- Click on the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 Notification provided below
- Read the Notification fully.
- Ensure that you satisfy the above listed eligibility conditions.
- Click on an Application form provided below.
- Fill in all the necessary details.
- Attach Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay prescribed application Fee.
- Finally, post the application form to Postal Address provided below to complete IT Department Recruitment 2018 Process.