Indian Govt Jobs exam like SSC and Bank exams, Railway are the popular and important job recruitment test conducted every year and thousands of students take these exams. But, it’s important to know how to get through these and make your strategy in order to crack these exams.There is huge demand amongst job seekers for Government jobs in India. Everyone likes a Government Job because of lots of security and benefits in this sector.I have thought to discuss about the strategy and few tips which can be helpful to anyone. Proper planning and strategy is must traits to clear the exams and score maximum marks.The traditional way to find-out Government jobs in India is “Employment News Paper”. Now, you can get the help of social media, net and IT. There are lots of websites which announce and publish open vacancies in Government sector.Preparing for a government job interview is not difficult.
How to prepare Govt Jobs exam
- The syllabus for the government jobs are different according to the various sectors. But to crack the exam one need to follow the steps given below
- Focus on your own skills, basic knowledge and strengths:
- Gain Knowledge About Other Types of Government Jobs
- Work more hours on the topics in which you are weak.
- Focus and increase the study hours for the preparation.
- Practice previous question papers to get the idea about the pattern.
- Be thorough with your language which is useful in both written test and interview.
- Preparing you for the job
- Prepare for the Interview
- All Candidate can find resources on Internet where there are some typical questions that interviewers always ask. Learn about them.
- To get confidence for facing an interview, you can start talking with yourself in front of a mirror. This is an old age technique.
- Participate in Quiz & Other Co-curricular Activities
- Mock interviews are best way to get a feel about a real interview. You can arrange a mock interview and get an idea how actually an Interview is conducted.
- You can also go for coaching from reputed tutorials.
- You have to prepare yourself psychologically and mentally before you give an attempt. Both preparations take time.
- Body Language Should be Positive & Relaxed
- Eye contact is the first thing that is going to happen with interviewers. Hence eye contact should be normal and you should always shake hands with them.
- When you are going for an interview then dress formally.
- In an Interview it is the first impression that matters.
- Carry all important documents for the interview.
- Your mind should be open without any negativity. It is easy to come negative thoughts so have an open mind.
- Share Good & Bad Experiences of Your Life
- This is very important point. Do NOT ask for salary in between the interview. It is bad manners. You should ask only in the end.
As sleep is also an important factor to concentrate. Don’t read more and don’t read less. Keep it simple.