Defence Research & Development Organization DRDO-Center For Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM),(DRDO) Ministry Of Defence, Government of India has declared a notice regarding the Senior Technical Assistant-B Vacancies. Applications for as many as 494 vacancies for the post of Senior Technical Assistant (STA ‘B’) on the official website – drdo.gov.in. Candidates can apply now.Candidates must apply for the post on or before 29th August 2018, 5:00 pm .All eligible Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria how to apply, important date can read the Notification & Apply.
DRDO Recruitment 2018
- Name of the organisation: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
- Name of the posts: Senior Technical Assistant (STA ‘B’)
- Number of posts: 494 vacancies
- Category: Government Jobs
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: drdo.gov.in
DRDO (STA ‘B’) Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Important Event||Important Date|
|Start date of online application||4th August 2018|
|Last date to apply||29th August 2018, 5:00 pm|
Vacancy details for DRDO Senior Technical Assistant-B Recruitment 2018
- Senior Technical Assistant (STA ‘B’) Posts: 494
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Senior Technical Assistant-B:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
DRDO Selection Process:
- Document Verification
Education & Qualification
- You must have B.Sc. Degree and three years diploma in the concerned subject are eligible for the post
DRDO Computer Based Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Quantitative Ability/Aptitude||150||150||120 minutes|
|2||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability|
- Tier-I exam is for screening.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Tier-I is 40% for UR/OBC candidate and 35% for SC/ST candidates.
- The medium for examination will be Hindi or English.
|No. of Quetions||Marks||Duration|
|Test specific to subject code||100||100||90 minutes|
- Marks will be normalized in Tier-I & Tier-II examination
DRDO Recruitment 2018– Application Fee
- General & OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Women/ESM- No Fee
DRDO Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale/Salary
- The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly pay of Rs 50,000 with medical facility, leave travel concession, children education allowance, and other allowances. More Information regarding the DRDO Recruitment pay scale candidate can check official website.
How to apply DRDO Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website – drdo.gov.in
- Under the tab ‘Notice Board’, click on the ‘STA-B Advertisement’
- Read the advertisement carefully and go through the instructions
- Click on ‘Apply now’ link
- Select the post you want to apply for carefully.
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Submit the details
- Upload your scanned signature & photograph.
- You can Pay Application Fee by Online Payment
- Take a print out for the future purpose