The Chhattisgarh Police Department is the law enforcement agency for the state of Chhattisgarh in India. Chhattisgarh Police Department has declared a notice regarding the Sub Inspector, Subedar and Platoon Commander Vacancies.Applications for as many as 655 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector/Commander Subedar and Platoon Commander on the official website – cgpolice.cgstate.gov.in. Candidates can apply now.Candidates must apply for the post on or before 16th September 2018, 5:00 pm .Its great opportunity for all the eligible candidates can grab a reputed CG Police Department.Here,we Have Mentioned More Information about CG Police Department Recruitment 2018-19 Notification, Age limitation,Qualification, Selection Process,How to apply,Important Date application process are given in below.
CG Police Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Chhattisgarh Police Department(CG)|
|No. of Vacancies||655|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector, Subedar & various Post|
|Category||Chhattisgarh Police Job.|
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Important Date
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date to Apply Online||24th August 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16th September 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||16th September 2018|
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Detail
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector (Special Branch)||37|
|Sub Inspector (Angul Chinh)||08|
|Sub Inspector (Document Under Question)||02|
|Sub Inspector (Computer)||11|
|Sub Inspector (Telecommunications)||07|
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 28 years
- As per the Norms
CG Police Recruitment Educational & Qualification
Subedar/Sub-Inspector (Special Branch)/Commander: Candidate Should be Graduate from a recognized University.
Sub-Inspector (Finger Print/Document under Question): Candidate Should be B.Sc. with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry from recognized University.
Sub-Inspector (Computer): BCA OR B.Sc. (Computer) from recognized University.
Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication): Degree / Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering from recognized University/Institute.
|Male||168 cm||Without expansion: 81 cm & With expansion: 86 cm|
|Female||153 cm||Not Applicable|
Selection Process for CG Police Recruitment 2018
The selection process will be based on the following criteria
- Written Examination
- Physical Examination
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- UR & OBC candidates: Rs.400/-
- ST/SC candidates: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
CG Police Recruitment 2018 – Salary/Pay Scale
- The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly pay of Rs.35,400.
How to apply for CG Police Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the official website – http://cgpolice.gov.in
- Select the post you want to apply for carefully.
- Enter all the required details in CG Police Vacancy Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent photograph.
- Attach scanned copies of necessary certificates.
- You can Pay Application Fee by Online Payment.
- Finally, press submit button to complete CG Police Recruitment 2018 Process.
- Take a print out of the application form of CG Police Recruitment 2018.
- Chhattisgarh Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Chhattisgarh.Candidates are advised to fill in the online application carefully as no request for change shall be later entertained by the commission.