Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) invites Online applications for Post of Trained Graduate Teacher, Post graduate Teaching and Primary Teacher’s Recruitment 2018 Notification.All eligible candidates for filling 7000 + vacancies for this recruiting the AWES.Candidates have a great opportunity who looking for Govt Teacher recruitment 2018. To makes your dream come true.Interested Candidates can apply Online for Army School Jobs 2018 from 3rd October 2018. The Closing date to submit your application forms for Army School (AWES)Recruitment 2018 is 24th October 2018.Apply for the recruitment through online mode. candidates must read advertisement Notification carefully and before applying online. Please take a quick look at below sections to know more about eligibility criteria, salary, Examination fee, etc.You can also visit official website http://aps-csb.in.
Army Public School Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Board||CBSE Through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES).|
|No. of Vacancies||7000 +|
|Name of the Posts||Trained Graduate Teacher, Post graduate Teaching and Primary Teacher’s|
Army Public School Recruitment 2018 Important date & Events
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-10-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-10-2018
- Dates to Download Admit Card: 03-11-2018
Army Public School Recruitment 2018 Vacancies details
Total Vacancies – 7000 + Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Primary Teacher (PRT)
Army Public School Teachers Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Maximum- 40years
- Age Relaxation- As per Rules
(In the case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT
should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years)
Educational & Qualifications
- Minimum 50% marks
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Post Graduation & B.Ed.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Graduation & B.Ed.
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – Graduation & B.Ed. / D.Ed. (2yr)
- CTET/ TET conducted by state governments is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/ PRTs. Others found fit in all other respects may be appointed on ‘Adhoc’ basis only till attainment of qualification. However, CTET/ TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSB online Screening exam
Army Public School Teachers Selection Process
The APS selection process will consist of 3 stages:
- Online Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Teaching Skills & Computer Proficiency Test
Army Public School Recruitment 2018 Application fees
- Exam Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/Credit Cards/ Net Banking
Army Public School Pay scale/Salary
- As per Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Rules
How to apply for APS Recruitment 2018?
- Interested candidates can apply online through the link provided below or they can also apply on the Official website of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) before 24thy October 2018.